Wednesday 14 January 2009

Wednesday - Kinda Done

So today I had to take photos and price and label everything up. I'm halfway there having taken about a gazillion photos but I'm yet to do the pricing. Ill have to do that this evening now as the kids are home from school and have already started fighting over the remote control (I cant wait for the warm weather to get here).

I managed to nab back the cuff links from my dad so I could take a couple of photos for my records and to show you. My Dad is a big Star Trek fan, which in turn was passed down to me. I remember when I was a child having a bath and getting out just in time to watch the Original Series (re runs obviously) and loving it. Even hubby is a massive fan and were all really looking forward to the new film coming out this year, which is made even better by the fact that Zachary Quinto is playing Mr Spock.

So, what do you think ?

3 comments:

Maz Simpson said...

What a great idea, these are fab! I used to watch the old re-runs too, funnily enough I've just finished reading William Shatner's autobiography - really funny :)

Laura Sparling said...

They're ace, Nicky!

Totally with you on the Zachary Quinto thing, BTW.

Antique Trove said...

where did you get them i totally want to get some