Monday 20 October 2008

Going Once, Going Twice........

Going three times ........SOLD !

Last night was a great evening, full of big hair do's, beautiful girls and beefy footballers strutting their stuff on the catwalk. If you would like to have a closer look you can see more here.

I have to admit that the highlight of the evening for me was the auction, seeing my work being offered to the highest bidder. I had no idea how it would go, so when the hammer went down at £300 I was positively ecstatic.

I'm so glad that my little piece of Sparkly Treasures has contributed such a fantastic amount to such a worthwhile cause.

6 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Wow! £300.00? That's ace! Nice one, Nicky. :o)

Kebo Jewellery said...

Wow. £300 is fantastic. Well done you!!!

Wildberry said...

What a brilliant achievement! Well done!

This is also a quick note to let you know that I have 'tagged' you. Check out my blog if you would like to join in...

Barbara x

http://www.wildberryjewellery.blogspot.com/

Silver said...

£300 fantastic u go girl, that must have been a big ego boast :0)

Nicky Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky Ryan said...

Thanks guys, Im still really chuffed about it. They raised over £16,000 on the night so it was only a small contribution but as Krista said, a huge ego boost for me :D