Was the lovely Kerry Boulter of KEBO Jewellery subtly trying to tell me it was about time I updated my blog when she tagged me ?. Maybe, but even if she wasn't its still its given me a reason to get my thumb out! Thanks Kerry.
Its an 8 Tag so here we go :
8 Things I am looking Forward too.....
1. Christmas - I love Christmas, enough said.
2. Being a stone lighter by Summer
3. Summer - and all the new clothes ill be able to wear (see No.2)
4. Building my new studio - its going to be mahoosive.
5. My little fella starting school in September
6. The new Terminator movie
7. Going to London and maybe meeting a friend for the first time.
8. My Birthday, this years the big 30 for me. Im trying to convince myself im okay with it !.
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Cleaned my kitchen
2. Visited my mum
3. Went to Bingo in the first time in over a year - won £15 on a line !! Rock n Roll.
4. Took some old furniture to the tip.
5. Messed around with the back end of my website.
6. Made a new ring.
7. Finished a necklace for a bride to be.
8. Started on a new design.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do....
1. Deliver Babies
3. Spend more than half a day in the studio.
4. Drive a really fast car round a race track.
5. Go on holiday to exotic locations
6. Dance. Salsa and Street
7. Eat lots of cake and not put on any weight.
8. Have an attention span of more than 5 minutes.
8 Shows I Watch....
3. Eleventh Hour
7. Hero's - mmm Sylar !
8. Battlestar Galactica - I know its finished now, but I'll just start watching it again from the beginning.
So those are my 8's. My turn to tag you. Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!
And heres who ive tagged.
Jo - Daisychain Jewellery
Laura - Beads By Laura
Amanda - Kitschy Coo
Jelveh - Jelveh Designs
Mel - Kookie Designs
Ali - All About the Beads
Tina - Tinas Lampwork Beads