Wednesday 3 September 2008

Ssshhh.... Listen

.... can you hear that ?? ...... silence......the school holidays are over !

Is it bad of me to be happy ? I love my children and of course I love spending time with them, but boy 6 solid weeks of "muuummmmmm" "I'm hungry" "i want to watch xyz" etc etc has to drive even the most patient mother insane.

So, yes I'm happy that the children have gone back to school (big one is at school and the little ones at the childminders). Ive had all morning busying myself with paperwork, website tinkering and now blog posting without having to stop to get someone a drink or break up a fight. Bliss.

I would say its now back to normal, but with a brand new routine (the one I arranged before the holidays) coming into play, the selling/buying season just around the corner and several shows coming up I need to get a move on.

So for all you mothers out there who have just been released by the SHM's (School Holiday Monsters!) take a minute to listen to the silence and enjoy.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Sounds like bliss!