Monday 28 April 2008

Missing in Blogging Action

Okay okay, I know honest I know. Its been a month since I last blogged, I'm a bad bad girl. Its a bit like when you haven't called a friend, you've been meaning to call her for ages, but the longer you leave it the harder it is to call them. My blogs been sitting here unloved for over 30 days, i surprised it hasn't left me.

So what have I been doing this past month ? Obviously Ive got loads to tell you.... ummmm. Well there was the 2 week Easter holidays, didn't really get chance to make anything, the kids did, they made loads........ of MESS.

Then is was the Little Ones birthday, he turned the big 3. My little man, isn't so little anymore. He started playschool the following day, looked so grown up.

I did manage to get some much needed paperwork time in, you know how much i love paperwork. But its one of those things that are essential for the day to day running of things, if i don't enter purchase invoices as soon as i get them (which often i don't) then pricing a new item up becomes a 30 minute job rather than the 5 minute job it should be.

Over the past week i have managed to get back in to the swing of things, i have made some lovely pieces, which I'm honestly dying to show you but the weather has been a bit hit and miss of late and everything i keep trying to do pictures they come out rubbish, as soon as i get them done ill pop them up here.

I'm excited now as my project - Round In Circles is in this quarters Summer Preview issue of Step By Step Wire Jewellery, i am now officially a published designer. I would like to take a minute to thank my friend Laura for taking all the pictures for me, she was a great help and gave up a whole day of her time, I'm really grateful hun !, Id also like to thank my husband for his support and my mum and day for having me.............................. lol !

So if you get a chance, grab a copy, it looks like its a great issue especially for wire work lovers.

Off to do a sun dance and try and take some photos.

1 comment:

Laura Sparling said...

Aw! No worries re the photos, Nicky. My pleasure! I'm so looking forward to seeing the project in print. I'm really pleased for you!

Just been ogling your new photos on Flickr. I love those heart pendants. :o)

Laura x