Monday 7 January 2008

First of the New Year

Well its the first full week of the new year so its back to work and school.

I was very busy over Christmas, which was great but I'm now trying to get back to normal but I'm not actually sure what normal is.

I've revamped the website, sort of a spring clean, but in winter ! Ive also managed to upload a whole new page of earrings and a few new necklaces.

Below is a bracelet I made towards the end of last year, Ive had a "thing" about trying to make circular connections and finally came up with this. I submitted it to Step By Step Wire Jewellery and I was thrilled when they accepted it, the tutorial has all been written up and sent off to the USA and should be in the Spring issue.

I have lots more ideas in the pipeline, so I better get going otherwise you wont see them.

1 comment:

Jo said...

The bracelet looks even more lovely in real life! Looking forward to seeing the project in print Nicky.
Jo x